Sunday, February 12, 2012

365- Like I would remember being chased by a bear, how silly.

   41. We Remember                                   

Remember when we got chased by that bear? 
“Well of course I remember how could I forget!” 
And obviously, we both know I would remember this.
Yet, 

We still say,

Remember when.

But honestly what else is there to say?

You could take it out entirely,
We got chased by a bear.

"Ummm...yeah. Well that just wasn't random at all...."

Or you could say,
That time we got chased by a bear.
“Now you’re just being elusive. What about it?”
And then there is always,
I have been bethinking much of time we almost perished from the claws of a ginormous grizzly bear.
…..
You need to put remember when, at the beginning of that.  Please just put it there, that statement makes my head hurt. 

Honestly I can't think of anything to substitute remember when.

Can you?




42. Light


 43. My Inspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?