Saturday, July 7, 2012

.Flop.

*PLEASE do not forget, you CAN click the photos to enlarge them!!!!!*

Hey guys, what's shakin? Bet you didn't think I would be back today! 2 BLOG POSTS IN A ROW!
Yeah I'm on a roll!

though this post, again <old habits die hard> is not about something very important.
Its about the mentioned posters and prints on my facebook page. Oh you haven't seen them? Poor you,
here's a few for your immediate enjoyment

The ever so popular KEEP CALM and CARRY ON poster. If I were to sell this...is that even allowed?  I'll probably have to use a different font....booo

Anyone remember this picture? No? Maybe? ok... it's one of the 365 anyways.



Believe it or not, this one wasn't very easy to do.



And who doesn't like Switchfoot, NO ONE. EVERYONE LOVES SWITCHFOOT. 

Harry Potter quote? Yeah the pinterest clan are going to love this one. 



So I couldn't get anymore to upload, there are more on the fb page though. So what do you guys think? I want to try and sell them as posters, different sizes, custom text, the whole shebang. Why? WHY WOULD I do such a THING?!?!?! For the money of course, ah ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaa. Actually, yeah. I need to find a job. I live in Russia, I am 16 and I need a job ( why do I need money? Typical 16 year old girl things, new camera parts, plane tickets to World Missions Summits half way across the world, money to keep her family in Russia, you know the usual). So I'm trying etsy.com. And selling things in the local markets here.
The whole idea may flop,
BUT LIFE.
LIFE is an awfully big adventure
full of flops,
and the occasional chance of success.
It always takes a few flops to reach that chance at success.
Now sshhhh, don't ruin the moment, go off and enjoy your floppy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?