Tuesday, January 17, 2012

365 Photos- Blues Clues


4. Blues Clues




Today I was remembering,

I remembered those days when counting to 100 was impressive,

Writing your full name in cursive meant you were the smartest.

When your heart broke, it sewed itself up in minutes.

It wasn't physically possible to have too much Mac&Cheese

You'd wake up at six every morning to get in some time with your toys before school.

The Dish Job didn't even exist yet.

People called you Snaggle Tooth

And the tooth fairy was ALWAYS late.

Nothing was more fun than procrastinating when it came to school work,

Oh wait,

That still stands.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I teared up at the first lines and laughed at the last ones. I like your writing style. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really glad you enjoyed it :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?