Monday, January 16, 2012

365 Photos- Poetry

2. Poetry

(click photo to enlarge)
These words translate as, 'during the ice cream' taking what I know from learning Russian and applying it to Italian, it sounds more like ' The ice cream shop of course' I'm not sure if that makes any more sense.
I couldn't really think of anything to write about this photo, so instead I came up with a reason why,


Some people say they are vertically challenged, and then there are others, like me, who say they are poetically challenged. I am poetically challenged. I can not get poetry for the life of me, I have tried Emily Dickinson, Edgar Allan Poe , J. R. R. Tolkien, and then Lewis Carroll throws in the whole why is a raven like a writing desk thing? none of it makes sense to me. I can not write or understand it. I have wanted to write songs, but every songwriter has a little poet inside him telling him how to phrase things.
And I do not have this.


I think I shall stick to reading Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What do you have to say ABOUT THAT?